Eat Clean – Get Lean
Race Director, Michele Redrow has a challenge for you! It’s time to Eat Clean and Get Lean. Starting today you will begin your clean eating (we know - lots of you already do it then help someone else). It’s easy and delicious!
This is an interactive challenge. We will post our favorite clean eating recipes each week on our social pages (so make sure you like or follow us) and here AND we will post your favorites too. So send us those recipes! These are simple, no fuss recipes and/or menu’s that you can eat anywhere.
Here’s the skinny on this race directors' road to a pain free, high energy lifestyle.
About 2 years ago, Michele Redrow decided to go clean, if you can’t kill it or grow it she won't eat it. Okay she's not starting a garden or killing cows but you get the gist of the plan. Michele had chronic tendonitis (not just in her Achilles but in all her joints) and lack of energy and endurance. So with that she cut out the following;
1. No processed foods.
2. No sugar – this is huge for women.
3. No bread – I know OMG – I can’t give up bread. Hear us out.
4. Don’t by spices or marinades in the store. It is so easy to just create your own.
5. Stop eating out! It’s expensive and the death of busy moms/working women.
1. Eat every two hours – never go hungry! That is key.
2. Don’t tell yourself you can never have these things again its important to reward yourself with a good pizza or cheesesteak now and again.
3. It’s important that you keep at least one vice you love. Everything in moderation. It’s important you find substitutes. For example Ezekeal Bread is what Michele eats to replace her love of bread
Michele bets you that in just weeks you are going to feel better (can you say no more medication) inside and out.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE NOW
Email Michele and let her know “Game On”
Officially Register as a Clean Eats Challenger