MY TRI VIRTUAL ENDURANCE EVENT
Experience A New Way to Tri and Compete
We are living in unprecedented times dealing with COVID-19 and it has changed the way we gather as groups and hold events for 2020. We get it and know it’s not a real race but if you have continued your training why not race with us on your own turf and be rewarded with an epic shirt, finish medal and lots more!
While the NJ State Triathlon has been postponed until 2021, that doesn’t mean you can’t apply your months of training to a new kind of triathlon. MyTri allows you to complete the NJ State Triathlon on your own turf at your own time.
HOW DOES THE MyTri WORK?
This event is a way for you to swim, bike and run whenever it works for you from now until July 19th.
You can choose to do either Sprint or Olympic distance and choose the triathlon, duathlon or aquabike. Check out the distances
- Register for the My Tri Virtual race.
- Go out, swim, bike, run and have a blast! Heck you can even race with some friends (social distancing rules in place please).
- Once done, register and upload your results here.
- We’ll mail out your finishers swag on or about 7.22.20. You must have registered and uploaded your results to receive your swag.
On or about July 22nd, the official race results will be posted on the official MyTri results page where you can see how you stacked up this year.
Please note if you choose the virtual race you cannot defer your entry for 2021. We will, however, reserve you a slot (the race sells out every year) and send you a $30 coupon to use towards the 2021 race.
YOUR REWARDS FOR AN EPIC MyTri FINISH
- 2020 Premium soft tech finishers shirt
- 2020 Finish Medal
- Digital Bib
- Guaranteed slot to 2021 – NJ State Tri has sold out every year since inception to more than 3,500.
- $30 Coupon towards 2021 NJ State Tri – our way of saying thank you for years of continued support!